Thursday, August 16, 2012

Earrings Everyday: The Best Kind of Earrings....

Hello Goddesses! Do I have something special to tell you about!  A contest from another blog with some FANTABULOUS Earrings!

There are some amazing designs with some gorgeous colors.  Are you looking for something that you just can't put your finger on?  Look no further, there are earrings here (and on her Etsy site) that you just can't find anywhere else.  And.....Look at the amazing workmanship!  Doesn't Heather do a fantastic job?!

Earrings Everyday: The Best Kind of Earrings....: are ones that are given to you! I thought I would re-create the earrings from my Bead Soup the other day, since I got so many sweet ......

Want to read more from her blog??? Click on the link and tell her Goddesses and Gorgeous Beads sent you!

Keeping the world beautiful one bead at a time!
Kimberly

No comments: